Uses Of Fexorine Tablets
A fexorine tablet provide relief from physical symptoms associated with seasonal allergic rhinitis like sneezing, a runny nose, a stuffy nose, a sore or scratchy throat, itchy eyes, etc. It also reduces pruritus severity and number of wheals and improves sleep and normal daily activities in patients with chronic urticarial.
Fexorine Side Effects
- Stomach pain
- Dryness in mouth
- Flu-like symptoms
How To Consume Fexorine Tablet
For effective outcomes and avoid any side-effects, adhere to the advice of your physician regarding the drug intake. Swallow it with the help of water or some other suitable liquid. Do not chew, crush or break it. Fexorine capsule is to be taken empty stomach ideally 30 minutes before your meal.
How Fexorine Tablet Works
Each tablet comprises of two ingredients, namely, Fexofenadine 120 mg + Montelukast 10 mg.
- Provides relief from seasonal allergic rhinitis like runny nose, sneeze and cough.
- It works by lowering the chemicals in the body that cause allergy symptoms.
- Reduces pruritus severity, number of wheals
- Improves sleep and normal daily activities in patients with chronic urticaria
- Unique antiasthamatic, antI-allergic
- Significantly reduces the rate of asthma exacerbations by 32%